For the convenience of our clients and Illinois residents, Ascend Therapy offers HIPPA compliant secure online therapy for those seeking mental health help.
If you are in the state of Illinois and looking for an online therapist / counselor who can help with:
Teen & Adolescent Issues
Couples & Marriage counseling
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Dialectical Behavior Therapy – (DBT)
Text or Call us to schedule a free 15 minute phone consult.
How Telehealth Works
It’s actually quite easy!
1) We will schedule an appointment
2) You will then receive an appointment email with a link that you will click during your scheduled appointment time.
3) You can either join the online meeting via your laptop, computer or mobile phone. If using your phone, you will need to download a free app. The link to download the app will be in the appointment email.
What equipment do I need?
To provide telehealth sessions, you will need the following:
- A computer (laptop or desktop). Newer devices (purchased in the last two years) will be better equipped to provide telehealth sessions.
- An integrated or external microphone.
- An integrated or external web camera.
- An internet connection that is at least 10 Mbps. For optimal results, a reliable, high-speed internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 mbps will minimize connection issues and provide the best quality.